Guiltlessly Good Pecan Pie
It’s Fall again. This year, there’s no reason to feel guilty. This Pecan pie will fool all of your sugar loving friends, without the guilt. Top it off with Coco-Whip™ and enjoy!
Pecan Pie Filling
Fills one 9” pie crust
1 ½ cups Swerve®(Non-GMO Erythritol) confectioners sweetener
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup melted grass-fed butter, unsalted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup crushed pecans
1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the sweetener, salt, melted butter and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the slightly beaten eggs to the mixture and blend.
- Fold in the crushed pecans.
- Pour into a 9” pie crust and use the pecan halves to decorate the top of the pie with a design or pattern of choice.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes.
Almond Pie Crust
Makes one 9 inch pie crust
2/3 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup water
2-2 ¼ cups almond flour
- Mix all ingredients together and then roll out on to parchment paper with a small amount of the almond flour to prevent sticking.
- Press it into the pie plate and crimp the edges.
- Pre-bake the pie crust at 400°F for 6-8 minutes.