Prepare for a Wet Week in The Woodlands

By: Woodlands Online | Published 06/22/2020


THE WOODLANDS, TX - Prepare for a wet week in The Woodlands as rain chances run 40% to 70% all week. 

Today, June 22, we'll see a rain chance of 40%, but many of us have already seen rain earlier this morning. Rain chances increase to 60% tomorrow, June 23, and up to 70% on Wednesday. Rain chances will decrease slightly towards the end of the week. 

Highs this week will generally be around 90° with lows running in the upper 70s. We'll dry out next week with partly cloudy skies and highs in the lower 90s. 

Comments •
Log In to Comment