Minolta Dimage 5400 Scan Elite Film, Slide Scanner, Lnib, Original Packaging, Excellent!
$400.00, cash only
- If you're in need of scanning slide film at super high quality, look no further -- the Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 will get you the results!
- Great great quality scans from your film stock -- at a rock bottom price
- System is lightly used, in excellent, like new in box condition!
- Comes will original packaging, manuals, system, cables, film holders, and more!
- System is in perfect condition, both operationally and cosmetically -- no dents, dings, cracks or scuffs -- I take awesome care of my equipment :)
Hightlights of the 5400 II features include:
- Up to 42.2-megapixel scans from a high-performance, 5400-dpi, 3-line color CCD
- Film Expert Algorithm to improve positive color conversion of negative film
- Quick Scan System for a faster workflow
- High speed scanning at 25 seconds per frame even at 5400-dpi resolution
- Auto Loading Index that automatically starts index scanning when a film holder is loaded
- High speed Preview to instantly display enlarged preview images
- High speed Autofocus
- 16-bit A/D conversion (calculated dynamic range of 4.8)
- Multi-sample scanning for reducing random noise
- Quick Scan button to continuously scan up to six frames from a single press
- Manual Focus dial for adjusting focus
- Edge-to-edge full frame scanning thanks to a new film holder that enables a 100 percent field of view
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Master Setup to save and load settings (image correction, Digital ICE4 and others)
The 5400 supports several automatic image correction technologies as well:
- Digital ICE for dust and scratch removal. It automatically detects and corrects dust, scratches, fingerprints, mildew and other blemishes on color film surfaces. Konica Minolta suggests scanning Kodak T-400CN and Ilford XP2 Super black and white film, both processed in C-41 chemistry, as color negative film to enable Digital ICE processing.
- Digital ROC for color restoration, using advanced dye signature analysis to identify and restore faded colors on older film and slide images.
- Digital GEM for film grain management to analyse film emulsion patterns and reduce graininess while preserving image quality, color and sharpness.
- Digital SHO for shadow and highlight optimization. It sets contrast and exposure to reveal additional image detail in deep shadows or extreme highlights.
- Pixel Polish to optimize brightness and color to suit the scene, color and contrast of each image. It corrects image characteristics of people, nightscapes, trees and skies.