Garage Door Tune-up, Diagnostic and Safety Inspection
(a $79 Value)
Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door...it's the biggest door in your house and its safety features are too often overlooked. A little maintenance can go a long way and will also contribute to the functionality and longevity of your entire garage door system.
For your convenience and peace of mind, be sure it's functioning properly.
- Inspect door sections, track counterbalance system, hinges, rollers and external weather seal
- Tighten all bolts and screws
- Lubricate hinges, rollers and springs
- Re-balance door, if necessary (adjust spring tension)
- Adjust garage door opener travel and safety settings, if necessary
- Lubricate garage door opener sprocket and chain
- Check down force pressure of garage door opener
Your door will be checked for tired spring, cables, broken rollers, bent tracks, rust and more.
Does not cover repairs. Service call will apply to any repair, parts (if needed) are additional.
*One coupon per household. Not valid with any other offer and must be within 15 mile radius of The Woodlands Marketplace.