Apply for Floor Associate
The Woodlands Children Museum is an equal opportunity, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that offers all employees a fun and friendly working environment.
We are looking for a positive, customer service-oriented individual to join the museum team. Training will be provided.
• Monitors museum floor to ensure safety and rule compliance
• Answers questions from guests in a cheerful and helpful manner
• Maintains cleanliness and order in exhibits
• Assists children, visitors and volunteers present in the museum
• Assists the Floor Manager in preparing the museum prior to opening
• Cleaning duties after museum closes
• Strong customer service skills
• Positive and energetic attitude
• Enjoys working with children
• Patience, dedication and reliability
• Flexible hours
Work Schedule: 15-20 hours a week with potential for more hours