Soccer Shots is an engaging children’s soccer program with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children’s lives on and off the field through best-in-class
coaching, curriculum and communication. Our coaches are the best-trained in the business. Our expert-approved curriculum is age-appropriate and aligns with Texas early learning guidelines. In addition, we provide an exceptional customer experience and ongoing communication with parents. We want our Soccer Shots sessions to be the BEST 30-45 minutes of each child's week--as we strive to develop basic soccer skills, teamwork and healthy lifestyles in each of our children. We operate in daycares, preschools, community centers, and parks all over the north Houston Area.
SOCCER SHOTS COACH
The ideal Soccer Shots coach must meet the following criteria:
• Soccer playing experience
• Responsible: Can handle a group of 10 or more children, maintains professionalism in appearance, friendly and courteous with day care center staff and director as well as parents, self-assured.
• Organized: Arrives on time to each session, communicates well with Soccer Shots leadership and other coaching staff, and completes administrative tasks to satisfaction.
• Caring: Very patient and understanding of kids, has true passion for children, soccer and upholding the goals and core values of Soccer Shots.
• Enthusiastic: Must enjoy interacting with young children (ages 2-8), and be able to connect with them on their level, being silly, using your imagination, and watching kids smile.
• Reliable Transportation: Must have a safe and reliable car, valid driver’s license, car insurance and clean driving record. You are responsible for driving yourself to your sites.
• Coaching experience
• Childcare experience
• In addition to the above, a successful candidate must pass a federal & state criminal background check with FBI fingerprinting and be CPR and First Aid certified / willing to get certified
• All employees must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel
$15/hr - $20/hr
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Name: Ryan Redmer