Performs nurse aide duties that provide for the physical and emotional needs of the assigned patients.
* Performs nurse aides duties, not limited to: personal care of the patient (bathing, dressing, or hygiene, toileting activities and feeding), transferring and ambulation activities, range of motion exercises, vital signs (temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate, and blood pressure), and post mortem care.
* Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
* Meets the health requirements for employees providing direct patient care.
* Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
* Have valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.