The TIPLER Group is an award winning multi-disciplinary design firm combining passion, creativity and innovation to deliver exceptionally designed environments. We provide architectural design, construction, interior design and furnishing services to a wide range of clients including home owners, residential and commercial developers and hospitality groups.
As a result of continued expansion, we are looking for an experienced, creative Architect to join our growing design team.
• Develop luxury single-family architectural plans
• Provide architectural support to our commercial and hospitality design team
• Creation of construction documents
• Ensure all plans are compliant with all applicable building codes, permitting authority requirements,
and community design guidelines
• Provide creative guidance on all new projects
• Work collaboratively with interior designers, construction team and vendors.
• 3D modelling
• Minimum 5 years experience of residential and commercial architectural design
• Candidate must be skilled in the latest version of AutoCad
• Must possess excellent verbal, written analytical and technical skills
• Creative thinker with passion for design
• Must be able to demonstrate a high level of organization and the ability to work in a fast-paced design environment
• Experience in Revit, Adobe Suite & Sketchup
• Professional architectural degree.
Job Types(s): Designer / Architect
Industry(s): Construction / Engineering
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time