PR Marketing & Publishing, LLC/PR Luxury Media creators of reviewit, & Flair Magazine, are currently seeking an experienced Advertising Marketing Consultant to sell for all publications.
We are looking for a professional individual that is self-motivated, talented, experienced, fun, outgoing, passionate, honest and willing to meet GREAT NEW PEOPLE along the way.
Reviewit Magazine is an affluent luxury lifestyle suburban publication with our editorial focus on beauty, dining, entertainment, fashion, community events and everyday trends. reviewit Magazine is an award winning publication that is direct mailed in 3 different primary affluent markets.
Flair Magazine is an exclusive publication just for specific neighborhoods. Flair will deliver to the luxury local market like no other media targeting the affluent influencers. Editorials will be with highly anticipated features on travels, beauty, arts & culture, entertaining and philanthropy along with our events that will have signature access to the elite social circles.
• Sell ads for publications.
• Perform cold calling to get the attention of possible clients.
• Read scripts.
• Visit businesses to inquire about advertising sales.
• Sell ad space or time.
• Build relationships with clients.
• Understand the needs of each client.
• Know all advertising options.
• Keep abreast of changes within the publication's demographics.
• Use statistics in sales pitch.
• Perform extensive research on clients and competitors.
• Perform research on trend analysis.
• Make sales presentations.
• Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse base.
• Handle incoming inquiries to buy ad space.
• Book sales appointments.
REVIEWIT EMPLOYEE PERKS
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Flexible Work Schedules
A Generous Vacation Policy
Must have 2 years of advertising sales experience.
Must be able to sell, implement marketing strategies, set and achieve goals.
Candidate must have proven sales record, be self-motivated, highly organized, possess professional cold calling and telephone etiquette.
Candidate will be able to build new accounts; this person will report directly to the Publisher.
Industry(s): Advertising / PR
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
PR MARKETING LLC/PR LUXURY MEDIA