Do you love pets? Would you like to earn money caring for them while their parents are away? Woodlands/Spring based pet sitting business seeking qualified individuals for pet sitting and dog walking. This is a long-term, part time position and would be a great job for supplemental income.
Applicants MUST be able to work weekends, Spring Break and major holidays (pay is increased for holidays). Must live within or not more than 1 mile outside of our service area (Research Forest to Spring Stuebner / Grogan’s Mill to Kuykendahl).
This job is not for you if you already know you have significant time restraints, an unpredictable schedule or know you cannot commit long term (6 months minimum). We consider our clients and their pets part of our extended family. There is a tight bond that forms between the sitter, the client and their pet. Consistency and quality are key, therefore, if you are unsure whether or not you will be able to commit to any part of this listing, please do not apply.
If you feel this is the perfect job for you, email your resume and a single paragraph introducing yourself, your qualifications and explain why you would be a good fit for our company to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will only be contacted if your submission meets our requirements.
#1-Must LOVE pets and needs to have personal or professional pet care experience.
- Be at least 18
- Have reliable transportation (will need to show proof of insurance and have a good driving record)
- Be honest, reliable, organized and able to work without immediate supervision.
- Have a flexible schedule (will need to be available to work weekends AND holidays)
- Have a smart phone
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be capable of walking / handling all types of dogs, climbing stairs, working in inclement weather, etc.
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Ruff Life Pet Sitting