Madeval is family-owned company, leader in the Ecuadorian Market and with presence in the United States for more than 5 years.
Madeval is searching for a well-rounded, self-starting Interior Architect, Interior Design or Industrial Engineer with background in architecture or interior design, experience in European Cabinetry will be an advantage to run the showroom in The Woodlands.
We are searching for a positive, charismatic, team-oriented person.
Ability to maintain a balanced workflow and meet deadlines. Will manage concurrent projects from 5 to 10 at the same time.
We are looking to work in a long-term relationship.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
• Take care of the actual clientele and building up a new portfolio with potential customers.
• Design and sell kitchen, closets and bath cabinets, appliances and others related products to the business – create compelling interiors for these areas.
• Customer Service
• Interact with High Net Worth clients (final customers, architects, builders and designers)
• Work together with designing, installation and administrative teams.
• Communicate with headquarters
• Ensure good use of the Madeval brand
• Work on and organize multiple projects at the same time.
• Experience in Technical Drawing in modular kitchen cabinets
• Commercial background with experience in customer negotiation
• Knowledge of cabinetry materials and construction
• Sales in similar positions or industry
• Project Management
• CAD, AutoCAD preferred
• Understanding of architectural plans, electrical and plumbing
• Must feel comfortable with Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point)
• Our company is headquartered in Ecuador and Spanish will be a beneficial but is not required.
Job Types(s): Designer / Architect
Industry(s): Construction / Engineering
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands