The Republic Grille is seeking a social media content strategist to power our online presence in both social media and website content. This position will contribute to all forms of interactive technology, including our Website, Facebook, Trip Advisor, email marketing, and other social media accounts. We are looking for a quick-witted, energetic, outgoing personality that thrives in performing these tasks.
• Organize and plan online messages / campaigns in a timely manner (i.e., a content calendar)
• Gain an understanding of the different target audiences of our customer base
• Analyze metrics across all platforms to measure effectiveness and reach
• See what’s working, what’s not, what’s missing and what to do about it
• Coordinate directly with the owner and corporate office to achieve desired results
This is a part time to permanent position. Initial work flow would be from within our Corporate Office in The Woodlands with the ability to work remotely as warranted.
If you feel you would be a good fit, please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Thank you and best of luck!
• Significant experience with popular social media platforms
• Layout Design, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design, Marketing
• Experience with Google Analytics and Social Media metrics
• Experience in market analysis or search engine marketing/social media marketing (e.g., Google AdWords, Facebook Ads)
• Excitement for the potential of online media
Hourly to Full Time
Employment Type: Temporary - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
The Republic Grille - Corporate Office