PR Marketing LLC. & PR Luxury Media, a division of reviewit Magazine, & FLAIR, is currently seeking a Content Writer/ Social Media Customer Service Coordinator who is an experienced writer and can edit with excellence & accuracy both for the publications and the social media platforms. These publications are luxury lifestyle magazines in The Woodlands, TX.
Major Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Use sharp critical skills to generate new ideas and concepts.
• Interview clients, write advertorials, and provide social media content.
• Provide exceptional customer service & follow-up with clients in a timely manner.
• Edit and proofread all writing content for accuracy & details.
• Stay alert to the current events, trends, and culture which impact both our business and our clients’ businesses.
• Be prepared to tackle new challenges with enthusiasm and excitement.
• Research and transfer knowledge through creative narratives.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Salary Type: Entry-Level
Email Address: email@example.com
2-5 years of related experience, equipping the candidate with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position.
• Fluent with Mac computer and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Possess strong organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to work in pressure atmosphere, problem- solver, punctual, dedicated & team player with desire to learn & grow with Company.
Industry(s): Advertising / PR
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
PR LUXURY MEDIA/PR MARKETING LLC.