Apply online at www.TexasDoghouse.com and click on 'contact' and then 'employment'.
What is it like working here?
Texas Doghouse is a great place to work! We're all about getting the job done in a fun and positive environment. Just like the dogs aren't a number here, neither is our staff. We are all a close knit group...we're more like family than co-workers.
If you love dogs and people, are mature (at least 18 yrs old), honest, have a positive attitude, great integrity, excellent customer service skills, amazing team work skills, don't mind hard work, and are always on time and reliable, Texas Doghouse may be the place for you!
What Are We Looking For?
The right person will be able to communicate as well with our human clients as they do with our furry clients. We value our employees highly and that makes working here a fun and caring environment. You must understand how to be part of a team, help the place run smoothly and help keep Texas Doghouse the fun and upbeat place that it is. We are currently needing someone to work 8-12 hours per week.
Must be available on weekends and holidays (including Spring Break, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years)
- AM Shift: 6:00am-11:30am
- PM Shift: 1:30pm-7:30pm
PACK ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Caring for dogs; feeding, providing water, cleaning, bathing
- Supervising play groups of dogs
- Customer service
- Must be available on weekends and holidays (including Spring Break)
- Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of dog handling/dog behavior and body language
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to multitask and get job done among distractions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Team Player
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must love dogs!
$9-10 per hour + tips
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Texas Doghouse - Visit Our Business Directory Listing