Seeking experienced Nanny for a long-term assignment. Nanny will care for 2 children and assist family with morning routine, school drop-off and pick-up, meal prep, assistance with homework and school projects, educational and creative engagement, active outside activities, provide sick childcare, summer childcare and household duties.
Nanny will work a split-shift M-F (6:30a-9:30a and 2:00p-6:00p ), 30-35 per week.
* Professional Nanny experience
* At least 21 years of age
* High school graduate
* At least 2 years of verifiable childcare experience
* CPR and First Aid certified (or willing to get certified ASAP)
* Able to undergo a comprehensive background check and drug screen
* Able to provide professional references
* Possess reliable transportation
* Valid driver's license and appropriate auto insurance
* Legally eligible to work in U.
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Nannies of The Woodlands - Visit Our Business Directory Listing