Responsible for teaching, caring for, and supervising children. Writing and implementing lesson plans, communicating with parents, attending all staff meetings and other school events, and other duties as assigned by the Director.
• Supervisor children
• Plan and implement daily activities and weekly lesson plans, following curriculum and scope for the enrichment program in the assigned classes and age groups under the direction of the Director and/or Assistant Director
• Prepare the learning environment / implementation of curriculum
• Prepare assessments for children
• Attend staff meetings and events
• Share housekeeping responsibilities
• Display strong and deep knowledge of subject matter content
• Provide 30 hours of professional development each year
• Working knowledge of procedures regarding emergencies and discipline
• Have knowledge of Minimum Standards by State of Texas
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director
Lead teacher experience preferred, minimum age 18, and high school graduate, excellent interpersonal skills, nurturing disposition. Knowledge of music, musical instrument, experience as music teacher. Requires a flexible individual who enjoys working with children.
Based on background and experience
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Hand Me Up Shop - Interfaith of The Woodlands