The Woodlands Financial Group (TWFG) is a large privately held insurance organization headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas that is comprised of a large independent insurance agency, managing general agency, insurance carrier, premium finance company and technology company. TWFG currently has an opening for an experienced web developer that can join our team that is currently revamping our agency system.
This position will take a lead role in the front-end development of the system and requires planning, architecting and development experience with Angular 2+. The position is based in our home office in The Woodlands.
• Strong Front-End development experience with Angular 2+
• Experience with planning / architecting Angular 2+ applications
• Previous experience with Angular Material UI and Kendo UI
• UI/UX design experience
• Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Ability to manage and interface with APIs and RESTful web services
• Experience using JSON Web Token (JWT) authentication
• Well versed in software architecture patterns
• Understanding of responsive web design patterns
• Good code documentation best practices
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Energetic, proactive, solution-oriented work habits
• Experience with integrating with Azure AD and MFA a definite plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits: medical, dental, vision and 401K Retirement Savings Plan.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and skill level.
Commensurate with experience
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands