We have two digital companies that are national industry leaders, based in The Woodlands.
Electricity Club, founded in 2011, is the leading national internet marketer of home electricity. The company markets the top brands of residential energy and is launching a unique green energy platform to combat climate change, and an electric vehicle platform which offers discount renewable energy for home charging.
We also own and operate a unique publishing company, founded in 2003, which produces star-narrated, movie tie-in audiobooks in cooperation with movie studios and Amazon/Audible. Successes include the book and audiobook for Academy Award Best Picture '12 Years a Slave'. We work with major entertainment and sports stars as narrators.
We are proud that our companies are cause-driven and try to recruit team members who care equally about profits and making a positive impact. Electricity Club and our publishing company employ specialists worldwide and we are looking to hire an area resident for content and project management. The job described here is a full time contract-to-hire position.
Our fast-growth companies look for quality-driven team members with a great team-oriented attitude. References and work samples are required, and we conduct a thorough background check. We have a family-like atmosphere and provide a unique opportunity to learn digital communications at a world class level.
- College degree with excellent GPA
- Exceptional writing skills for everything from articles to emails, with low error rate (writing samples required); creative writing skills a plus
- Proven ability to manage projects and communicate with stakeholders
- Detail orientation and perfectionist
- Excellent analytical skills
- Basic math and algebra skills
- High skill level in Excel and Word; WordPress experience a plus
- History of dependability and good character (background check)