- Categories :
- Marketing & Advertising
- Recording the medical history of patients.
- Performing the preliminary patient evaluation.
- Participating in all ophthalmic assistant duties under physician supervision.
- Assuming responsibility for the maintenance and care of the equipment and surgical instruments.
- Ensuring adequate levels of supplies.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: Degree in related field.
Any of the following is preferred:
1. Certification as a Medical Assistant
2. Non-certified Medical Assistant with 1-3 years of experience.
Specialty training will be provided.
Great working environment.
Job Type: Full time
- Paid time off
Knowledge of general Medical office tasks, confidentiality, medical terminology, CPT coding and managed care referral processes required. Knowledge of related OSHA and Joint Commission guidelines and requirements also required. The ability to provide excellent customer service, act in a professional manner, type, use a computer is a must.
Job Types(s): Healthcare / Nursing
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
The Woodlands Retina Center