Jasper's in The Woodlands Responds to COVID-19
THE WOODLANDS, TX - At Jasper’s The Woodlands in addition to our daily sanitation and hygiene duties, we are taking the following precautionary measures to support the health and safety of our guests and staff, as well as mitigate the spread of the virus.
• We have hand sanitizer stations set up throughout the restaurant – front door, greeter stand, lounge area, dining room, restroom hallway
• Our disposable disinfectant wipes are stocked at our greeter stand, server stations, and expo line.
• Front door handles, restroom door handles and sink handles are disinfected every twenty minutes.
• Menus are wiped with disinfectant wipes when returned to the greeter stand. Menus are always wiped down table-side prior to handing to the guest.
• Tabletops and chairs are thoroughly sanitized prior to service, after guest departure and at the end of service.
• All kitchen employees are to wear gloves at all times and they are replaced every thirty minutes.
• Gloves are available at the greeter stand for all guests.
• All front of house employees are required to wash hands every 15 minutes and after any contact with the face.
We appreciate your continued support and understand that your experience at Jasper’s The Woodlands might look a bit different as we navigate these times together. Thank you for being a Jasper’s The Woodlands guest. Our promise is to remain completely transparent and provide constant updates from the Jasper’s The Woodlands team.