The Woodlands Mall is Taking Care of Our Community
THE WOODLANDS, TX - For us, giving back is core to our culture. We’re guided by our unwavering commitment to support the members of our community and strive to have a positive impact where we live and work.
We want a better shared future for our community and believe one of our most important responsibilities is supporting the people we serve. We’re proud to work together with the following partners to benefit our local community:
• Feeding America
• Autism Speaks
Never underestimate the power of community. By supporting one another, we keep our community thriving. The Woodlands Mall, together with its tenants, contractors, and vendors, employ nearly 2,700 people from our community. The center also provides support to our schools, local municipalities, county, and state through combined payroll, sales, utility and real estate tax contributions annually of nearly $175M.
We’re more than a shopping center to our locals, we are the heartbeat of our hometown. Our local neighborhoods have been, and will continue to be, our focus. Here's what we’re doing to help our community.
• Partnering with the local Salvation Army during the holiday season to inspire charitable gift giving
• Hosting North Houston BEST Robotics preview to showcase local middle and high school student displays
• Hosting local blood drive in support of Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
• Providing space for Operation Pets Alive to host an on-site adoption center
• Celebrating 2020 Fusion Academy graduates with a car parade
We are here to help nonprofit organizations make a difference in our communities. Parking lot or other space for donations, medical care, social outreach, and more – let us know how we can be of help.