Woodlands Online Celebrates Its 2020 Best of The Woodlands Competition Winners
THE WOODLANDS, TX – Our Woodlands Online team was overjoyed to have been able to celebrate the 2020 Best of The Woodlands winners, September 15 at Dosey Doe The Big Barn. Complete with live music, food and drinks! Be sure to watch our video of the celebration, which includes interviews with local businesses.
We created our Best of the Woodlands Competition 11 years ago to exemplify the wonderful businesses that we’re lucky to have as part of our community. The winners are determined solely by local votes, so it really is such an honor to be named. We know that these times have not been easy for any of us, so we are grateful to have had the opportunity to shine a bit of positivity.
Here at Woodlands Online, we do our best to get Woodlands Area information to the public. Our audience has doubled within the last few months, and we are as busy as ever now that school is back in session. We just broadcasted our first CISD football game at Woodforest Stadium - this year we’ll feature live broadcasts on Friday nights! We're adding new video shows every month it seems, and we’ve launched a new Podcast Channel.
We’re dedicated to promoting local happenings, stories, and businesses through all types of digital media. Our mission statement is, “For the Community, By the Community,” and it is one that we hold ourselves to each day.
Thank you to all who voted and participated in the 2020 Best of The Woodlands Competition! We also want to say a huge thank you to our awesome sponsors:
• Joni B's Events & Decor for planning the wonderful celebration
• Dosey Doe The Big Barn for the stunning venue, music, food, and fun
• Piney Rose Flowers & Decor for the beautiful centerpieces
• Precision Design Signs for the lovely photo and video backdrops
• Providence Office Products for our Business of the Year award
• Minuteman Press for our invitations
• Robert Half, New Lotus Moon, and Ojas CBD for their generous underwriting
• As well as The Woodlands Heating & Air Conditioning for Sponsoring Best of The Woodlands 2020
We can’t thank you all enough! We’re so grateful to call this place home.