SAVE THE DATE: Montgomery County Day At The Capitol
THE WOODLANDS, TX - Chamber members from across Montgomery County will convene in Austin March 2, 2021 for Montgomery County Day at the Capitol.
The day is set aside to provide our member businesses the opportunity to see the Legislature in action and hear from Texas' top government leaders on specific policy interests of the business community.
The Montgomery County Council of Chambers represents thousands of companies and entrepreneurs that have joined together to promote jobs, economic growth and strong communities in the county and beyond.
Participating Chambers include:
• The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
• Conroe/Lake Conroe Chamber of Commerce
• Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce
• Greater East Montgomery Chamber
• Great Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce
• Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
CDC Guidelines and masks are required at The Omni Hotel. Also, transportation will not be provided due to social distancing.