The Woodlands Township Board Holds Videoconference Meeting
THE WOODLANDS, TX - The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held its regular meeting via videoconference on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 6 p.m.
The Board of Directors took the following actions on the Consent Agenda:
• Received Administrative Reports from Township departments.
• Approved Resolution No. 001-21 supporting the submittal of a bid to host the 2024 Texas • Recreation and Parks Society (TRAPS) Annual Institute.
• Approved Resolution No. 002-21 for Adoption of Prevailing Wage Rate Scale for Construction Projects.
• Approved an extension of the Professional Engineering Services Agreement with Moffatt and Nichol.
• Approved an Interlocal Agreement for Law Enforcement Services with Harris County.
• Approved a Storm Sewer and Drainage Easement with MUD No. 1 for a portion of Restricted Reserve “I” of Village of Panther Creek Section 14.
The Board of Directors discussed the following matters on the Regular Agenda:
• Chairman Gordy Bunch provided a COVID-19 Update for Montgomery and Harris County including general bed usage, ICU bed usage, Hospital/COVID Census and more. His presentation can be found at this link.
Director Dr. Shelley Sekula-Gibbs, who serves as the Township’s Public Health Liaison, gave a healthcare update regarding COVID-19 vaccines. Her presentation can be found at this link.
Director Dr. Ann K. Snyder provided an update on non-profits including Interfaith of The Woodlands and Montgomery County Food Bank.
• Approved an amendment to the Interlocal Agreement with the City of Shenandoah.
• Received and accepted an update on the Waterway Fountains.
• Received and accepted a briefing on charges for public information requests.
Please stay connected to The Woodlands Township through many communications channels. Learn more and sign up at www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/stayinformed. Follow the Township’s official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/thewoodlandstownship.
For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.