The Woodlands Township spraygrounds are now open for the season
THE WOODLANDS, TX -- The Woodlands Township’s five spraygrounds are now open for the season as of March 1, 2022, and will be open through October 31, 2022, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
All Township spraygrounds utilize sanitized, chemically treated water that is tested and monitored daily. Residents are asked to respectfully follow all posted rules for their safety.
The spraygrounds at May Valley, Timarron and Village Green do not require a pool pass or entry fee at any time. They are each conveniently located close to rentable pavilions or seating areas in their respective parks and are extremely popular destinations for birthday parties, play groups, picnics and other celebrations throughout the season.
The spraygrounds at Sawmill and Shadowbend are located adjacent to Township swimming pools. Outside of pool hours the spraygrounds are free to use and accessible from the park side gates. During public pool hours the spraygrounds are closed from the park side and become part of the pool complex to make for a safer, more enjoyable environment for all involved while the lifeguards are present. As such, pool entry requirements apply to these two spraygrounds during public pool hours.
The Township spraygrounds are located in:
• May Valley Park, in the Village of Sterling Ridge (11598 May Valley Circle 77354)
• Sawmill Park, in the Village of Grogan’s Mill (2200 Millpark Drive 77380)
• Shadowbend Park, in the Village of Cochran’s Crossing (4991 Lake Woodlands Drive 77381)
• Timarron Park, in the Village of Creekside Park (550 North Green Print Circle 77375)
• Village Green Park, in the Village of Creekside Park (26400 Kuykendahl Drive 77389)
For detailed maps and directions to each of the Township parks, pools, and spraygrounds or a list of pool operations hours, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/pools. We hope to see you there!